Monday, July 09, 2007

"Like a bridge over troubled waters, I will ease your mind...." That has to be one of my favorite lines in one of my favorite songs of all time. "I will ease your mind"- oh, how the world is looking for someone who can do that for them- Someone who can settle our frantic thinking, Someone who can take the pondering and wrestling of an anxious mind and with one word- "peace!" make that mind still and quiet.

I know that Someone who can ease your mind. Though I just came back from a mini vacation at the beach, and had glorious moments of refreshment and repose and sun overhead and bad memories behind me,still- no one can ease my mind- nothing can ease my mind- like Jesus.

He speaks- peace!- and I am on the beach of repose, basking under skies of eternal grace and favor.

Peace to you today.

No comments: