Thursday, October 04, 2007

I've Changed My Mind

Can't write much today- I'm running off to get ready for tonight's workshop I'm teaching at church, called "I've Changed My Mind". I've been working on this for a couple weeks now.

If anyone is game, how about you leave me a comment and tell me what you think the topic is REALLY about? Take a guess- just for fun.

I promise to write tomorrow and let you know the real deal-because something wonderful happens when you change your mind!!

----------------------------------------------------------------
(By the way, I'm a winner! I know we're all winners- but I won a book from author Jenn Doucette at http://jenndoucette.blog-city.com/

and while you're there clip on the video link (click on Simon's picture) and hear not only a beautiful, beautiful song, but a story of someone named Paul Potts, who said
"
I'm starting to feel like somebody now, and I don't want that to change.")

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Hi, I just saw your blog for the first time today. I will guess that your topic is about Romans 12:2, maybe?

LAUREN at Faith Fuel said...

keep those guesses coming!

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TMM said...

Right on about Repentance, Lauren.

~Sidharth
TWJ Ministries
www.Yeshua.co.nr